Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stuck at Kota Bharu airport... sigh...




Hi Friends! Finished giving my talk at 11:30, and can actually go back already, but because MAS do not have any flight before the 16:50 flight, I am stuck here..... sigh... On the other hand, this is quite a relief, as I hardly had any time to blog or go surfing the past few days. And I've got so many updates!!! Argh!!! Anyway, here goes:


1. I'm MOVING office!!! Yupz, yesterday was my last day at Kelana Business Centre, Kelana Jaya, and on Monday, I'll be starting work at my new office in Jaya33. Haven't got any pictures yet. Today SUPPOSED to be there since my MD will officiate the moving in but I couldn't be there... sob sob... Anyways... the past few days had been hectic... Did you think that moving office is so simple? You have to pack your own stuffs, and as for me, I dunno how come I had TONNES of stuffs to pack... 5 cupboards and 2 racks to feed ten thousand people!!! Pure madness... threw away so many useless stuffs... in the end had 7 boxes (not 12 boxes) of stuffs to bring over to the new office. My company actually hired a professional mover to transport all our stuffs over - Allied Pickford or something like that... And I can't imagine the UNpacking I have to do once I get into office next week...... ANYWAYS, for those of you who don't know where is Jaya33, it is right opposite Jaya supermarket at Section 14, PJ. Yupz... now I am damn close to church, which is a good thing, but the TRAFFIC JAM!!! Argggggggggggggggh!!! I have no choice but to take the notorious FEDERAL HIGHWAY to and fro... sob sob..... Anyone selling mini helicopters? Anyways, I am going to believe that because I am moving there, the traffic will get lesser and lesser, because this is God's beloved kid moving there ok... dun play play...


2. I finally got my broadband - Maxis Broadband (High Speed Internet Access - HSDPA)


Check out the size of the modem... it's even smaller than my mouse!!! LOL

Anyways, this is really good stuff... RM139 per month, speed is 3.6mbps (oklah...) and they waived installation and registration fees, which is RM100 + RM88. And I only pay RM100 for the first month if I pay by CASH. And the best thing is, ANYWHERE I go in Malaysia, I can get connected. No worries about coverage... (yupz, even here, in Kota Bharu... LOL) Cool huh? And it's faster than 3G, GPRS and handphone what-nots. So no more getting frustrated by the everything-also-block Wyeth IT... now I can access ALL blogs, heh heh heh... and Neopets, Friendster, MSN... muahahahaha........ I AM BACK!!! Hee hee hee.....

3. I knew my 10-rounds time was no pure fluke. I did 25:51.34 yesterday, my fastest ever 10-rounds. Either I am such a dork for counting wrongly AGAIN, or I have really improved a lot. My next runs: 30th Oct - 10-rounds, 3rd Nov - 15-rounds, 7th Nov - 5KM (Klang stadium) and finally attempting the Subang Jaya 10KM Run route again on 10th Nov... heheheh... This time, I will time myself...

And it is only 15:18....... sob sob...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home